Thursday, October 16, 2014
There's always a time when you got bored with the playlist on the radio. When you just constantly change the frequency but nothing to listen to. Even Chanel Iman on the above-picture feels the same. Well then, let me help you to refresh your playlist a little bit. It's flattering, at least for me. I'm quite sure that these songs are not the ones they usually play on the radio on the regular day. I will tell you the songs and the artists, and let the lyrics do the talking...
1. Weekend by Smith Westerns: "Her tears are never ending. You run away but stop pretending. What do you think? Is it normal? To go through life oh so formal?"
2. Backstabber by the Dresden Dolls: "When you only sleep with girls who say they like your music. Backstabber! hope grabber! Greedy little fit haver! God I feel for you fool Shit lover! off-brusher! Jaded bitter joy crusher! Failure has made you so cruel. Rotten to the core."
3. One of Us by Joan Osborne: "And yeah, yeah, God is great. Yeah, yeah, God is good. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. What if God was one of us? Just a slob like one of us? Just a stranger on the bus Trying to make His way home?"
4. Stay by Hurts: you just gotta listen to this cause it's too dramatic. i cant even type the lyrics
5. Chemistry by One Night Only: "Take me somewhere I don't know, Watch all the people then below, We've got all the time in the world."
6. Piledriver Waltz by Arctic Monkeys: "I heard the news that you're planning. To shoot me out of a cannon. I heard the piledriver waltz. It woke me up this morning"
7. Bad Girls by M.I.A: " Live fast, die young. Bad girls do it well. Live fast, die young. Bad girls do it well."
8. The Best Thing by Mocca: "I've got the best thing in the world. And this screw little world. Let's hold hand together. And there will be lots and lots of love. It is the thing that really matters in this world..."
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Just click the above link & you will see his cool performance.
Friday, October 3, 2014
This is Freedom Institute, Jakarta. One of the coolest library in Indonesia. Ghina introduced me to this place so yaaay to her. The first time i laid eyes on this public library, i knew that this place was really something. Cool architecture, very calming & soothing ambience. Perfect for reading. It has lots of cool books, mostly acedemic. In short, i just love love love being in this place.
Proklamasi street, No. 41, Menteng, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta Province 10320
images: blogspot, indesignindonesia.com