The Pizza Underground!!!

by - 2:12 AM

I think this is the strangest, most creative idea that could came up with. This group of people named themself The Pizza Underground and it's sort of a band, a funny, cool band from America. They tour around US. I hope that they visit Jakarta and have a showcase or whatever. I saw their performance in Brooklyn, NY, on Youtube and found it veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrry amusing. They sang 'Baby's All Right' and in that song they talked about sausage, buffallo chicken, sauce, and...pizza. I thought, like, what....these people are funny and careless, which makes them cooler. They sang in straight faces and in 'unusual' melody, harmony, and lyrics of course. I think that this is one of the things that people should be doing, express their thoughts and creativity through a different work of art. Awesome stuff, you guys.

The members of the band: Matt Colbourn, Phoebe Kreutz, Deenah Vollmer, Austin Kilham, and Macaulay Culkin. Yes. The very own Macaulay Culkin that famously known for his role in Home Alone movies.

Another thing that makes me love this band is their Tumblr. They have a soooooo very creative Tumblr page. I inserted two of their pictures on my blog. I feel like I wanna print all that pictures onto plain T-shirts. I so wanna meet these people and share my experiences related to...pizza?

images: http://thepizzaunderground.tumblr.com/

You May Also Like

0 comments