FRESH PERSPECTIVES

by - 2:17 AM

I found this amazing yet refreshing magazine, Frankie, in my cousin's room. I've never heard of this magazine before so just call me a late-bloomer.


This is a total page-turner. Every page was made in different concepts. But the things that made me most exciting are the articles. The articles are straight out of the writer's brain, and they reflect so much freedom.

Here are the articles that interested me:

1.The popularity of photos or videos that capture animals cuteness. We found it everywhere - mostly on the internet - and, unconsciously, it touches your heart. Let's be real, I bet you said 'aaawww' (it is the very least), or felt so peaceful and happy when you saw pics or vids of animals cuteness. It's more than just funny, it's all of us. I mean, people rarely write about this, right? Especially for magazine article. 


2.I like this kind of section. It highlights suggestions from people with various backgrounds. I was easily inspired.

Another thing that attracts me is the photographs for each article. The picture doesn't always literally represents the article, but it depends on the writer's perspective about how they want to illustrate but still related to the story. It's super creative and far from boredom, so people who read the article can have different point of view.  

I think, this magazine really appreciates simple ideas, even ridiculous ones. But turns out that it's really really amusing. Real, light and creative. It proves that any ideas really do matter.

images by frankiepress.com.au
 

You May Also Like

0 comments