a Trip to Japan: Shibuya & Harajuku

by - 11:52 PM

We went there to take a picture with the famous Hachiko statue in Shibuya and find my cousin' treasure, Adidas Y3...


The first picture when i got in Shibuya
 

I found Ashley Yukaaa. She posted this ad on her Instagram as well. What an adorable girl...

I found this 'fossil' at Seibu mall in Shibuya. It's a cool object you can find in a mall
 

Then i found Kikooo... This Panasonic ad is spreading everywhere, from building to trains.

Harajuku... 


What a view...
 

This keeps me going... It's Georgia coffee
 

I visited Lush store in Harajuku and it's a cute, natural, homey store. These are the examples of their masks and it smells sooo good, especially the 'rosy something' one. I got so interested in this because i didn't find this kind of thing in Indonesia.

Look! They're making a face cleanser!
 

A quiet long road in Harajuku... So calming
 

And then went to the crowded street again...

Back to Shinjukuuu

We were invited  to the dinner with my uncle's relatives from Japan at The Shinjuku Washington Hotel. Yummm medium rare...
 

This was the chef for that night. He was making fried rice
 

Time for dessert. It's a sorbet with cream and fruits. A perfect ending...

You May Also Like

0 comments